Dr Martha Deiros Collado – Clinical Psychologist for Children, Young People and their Families
My mission is to help children, young people and their families overcome difficulties so they can live out their preferred futures.
Hi! I am Martha, a clinical psychologist with 16 years of experience working for the NHS.
I am fluent in Spanish, French and English. I offer online sessions and support families worldwide. I am based in London and have clinics in East London and Mayfair where I offer face-to-face therapy.
I am experienced in helping people overcome and understand issues such as:
• Anxiety, Low mood, Anger and behaviours that challenge home life and/or school.
• Body image and weight loss or weight gain
• Relationship difficulties with family, friends or others
• Issues around identity, gender and sexual diversity
• Coping and adjusting to living with a physical illness in the family
• Bereavement support
• Educational and Developmental assessments
My work is guided by evidence-based models. Everyone is unique and the right therapy for you may include a range of models and techniques based on your personal goals for coming to therapy and your preferences.
We may be working 1:1, with your whole family, or with some family members on their own (e.g. individual work, parent work, couple therapy). I use a range of psychological models including: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focused Therapy, Family Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Clinical Hypnosis.
You can contact me at Martha@DrMDC.co.uk or come and chat to me on Instagram @drmdc_paediatric_psychologist, or on Twitter @Dr_MDC where I hold a live chat 8-9pm every Wednesday.